“I will sing with the voice that He’s placed in my soul So the world will hear what He was done We must sing if our hearts have been changed by our God Let the whole world know that he has come Come and sing with the angels to the king Come and bring Him your song” -Jeremy Quillo This song has been bouncing around in my head for a while. The idea of bringing Him my song has made me question: What is my song? I spend time thinking about what I am not, how I do not measure up or what I should be. God has given us each a purpose, we each reflect His beauty and glory to the world and we should build on the areas where we do this well. We should use them with a kingdom focus for a purpose: to “let the whole world know He has come”. We have different roles but I think the song we should sing, the gifts we should use are strengths that carry over throughout all those roles. My biggest role right now is being a mother and it is very hard for me. I am much ...
Comments
Post a Comment